All The Information!
This sewing class will work through a curriculum designed specifically for your child. This is a fun, educational workflow where everyone will learn and grow across the fundamentals and advanced techniques of sewing.
Details of the class is as follows:
- Classes are 1 hour long and meet once a week.
- Program does require a yearly $50 registration fee – Your child will work through a binder in the studio. At the end of the year this binder is yours to keep and work from.
- Monthly fee is $70
- Materials are not included.
- You are welcome to bring your own fabric and notions. They can be stored in the students supply box. We will provide you with the projects and how much is needed.
- If you use fabrics & supplies in the shop, we will invoice you a $20 supply fee each month.
- Classes will run from January 4th - May 23rd.
- You will be billed monthly for classes and supplies.
- Sewing machines are available for use during class times. You are welcome to bring your own machine. We do recommend you bring your machine if your child will be using that machine at home. So they are familiar with their machine.